Приветствуем Вас Гость Регистрация | Вход

Пользуйтесь ТРАНСЛИТОМ - пожалейте глаза форумчан!

Понедельник
20 Мая 2024
14:49

Баннер
[ Новые сообщенияУчастникиПравила форумаПоискRSS ]
КАК ПОЛУЧИТЬ 21 999 ПОСЕТИТЕЛЕЙ В ДЕНЬ НА СВОЙ САЙТ?
Грядущие события
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: serge, guzgiz3, katie, Mastool  
Мир Востока ~Al Hayat~ الحياة » Языки » ~ Английский язык (English) ~ » Анекдоты на английском языке... (Юмор))))
Анекдоты на английском языке...
esmergulDate: Суббота, 06 Сентября 2008, 01:25 | Message # 1
içlilik
Рег.: 25 Июля 2008
Из:
Награды: 0
Замечания: 80%
Статус: Offline

That's Life

I See Said The Blind Man I Hear Said The Deaf Man And The Man With No Legs Kicked Them Both

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two men were walking through the woods...

Two men were walking through the woods and came upon a big black, deep hole. One man picked up a rock and tossed it into the hole and stood listening...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three wishes

A guy was in a cave, looking for treasure. He found an old lamp, rubbed it, and a genie came out. The genie said "I will grant you three wishes, but...

What an ending...

One day, a man on a golf course, was having a really lousy game. Just as he was about to hit the ball, he heard a voice behind him. "Ribbit 9 iron,...

Calculate

For a couple years I 've been blaming it on lack of sleep and too much pressure from my job, but now I found out the real reason: I'm tired because...

A Duel

Little Pete came home from the playground with a bloody nose, black eye, and torn clothing. It was obvious he'd been in a bad fight and lost. While...

Bats are blind

Two bats are hanging in their cave. One turns to the other and says, "Oh, I'm really thirsty for some fresh blood." The other bat is amazed and says,...

Chasing elephants

A man is driving on a city bus with a newspaper on his knee. From time to time, he rips a piece off, ripping that piece into smaller ones and throwing...

A Talk

Two friends: - I heard that you have made a band. - Yes, it's a quartet. - How many of you are there? - There are three. - Three? - Me and my...

A Riddle

Two friends: - What is it: it weighs 500 pounds, it provides heat during the winter but hangs on the tree during the summer? - ??? - It is a...

Masculine or feminine nouns

A Spanish teacher was explaining to her class that in Spanish, unlike English, nouns are designated as either masculine or feminine. - "House" for...

How it is important to tell a joke well

A jokes fun club. All the jokes are catalogued and the old members know their numbers. An old member says: - Five! All laugh. Another member: -...

Salespeople's greeting

How do salespeople traditionally greet each other? "Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm better than you." to greet приветствовать; здороваться

You don't have much time

A man goes to his doctor for a complete checkup. He hasn't been feeling well and wants to find out if he's ill. After the checkup the doctor...

Your hand on my steak

A waiter brings the customer the steak he ordered with his finger over the meat. "Are you crazy?" yelled the customer, "with your hand on my...

Добавлено (06 Сентябрь 2008, 01:25)
---------------------------------------------
Husband to a newly wed wife!
I could go to the end of the world for you
Wife:Thanks,but promise me
you will stay there for the rest of your life.

Sevmek Seni Seviyorum Demek Değil... Seni Seviyorum Derken Titremektir

Мир Востока ~Al Hayat~ الحياة » Языки » ~ Английский язык (English) ~ » Анекдоты на английском языке... (Юмор))))
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:
Посетители за сутки:

Статистика Форума
Последние темы Популярные темы Активные пользователи Новые пользователи

Мила

8740 постов

Al-Hayat

5814 постов

esmergul

5743 постов

serge